Hi lovelies! I hope everyone is doing well and having a great start to YO week and if you are not then stop what you are doing, take some deep breaths and relax honey bun. Today I am bringing you 3 different recipes for overnight oats which make for a super easy and quick morning breakfast that doesn`t leave you hungry 20 minutes later (I see you sugary muffins.) These recipes are great if you like to hit snooze (ME), are in a rush or just cannot find the time to have a wholesome breakfast. NO EXCUSES. 🙂 Breakfast is important peeps!!!
SO the three different types are: Chia PB and J, Chocolate Crunch, and Almond Pumpkin Spice. Tell me that doesn`t sound good?! All this takes is quick over night prep, adding toppings and that is IT! Lets go!
Chia PB and J:
- 1/2 cup Oats (preferably old fashion)
- 1 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Cashew Milk (or any nut milk this one is just super creamy)
- 1 tsp Chia Seeds: My fav- BetterBody Foods Organic Raw Chia Seeds (2lbs)
- 1 or 2 Tbs creamy Peanut Butter
- Blackberries and Blueberries!
- 1/2 cup Oats
- 1 cup Chocolate Almond Milk
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- Sliced Banana
Almond Pumpkin Spice:
- 1/2 cup Oats
- 1 cup Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- Crushed almonds
- Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter- Wild Friends Foods Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter, 16 oz Jar (If you don`t have this, mix pumpkin spice seasoning with regular PB!)
Combine the base ingredients in a jar, shake or stir, store overnight in fridge and add toppings in the morning! Easy, simple, wholesome, delicious.
Oats + love + yummy = Fiber rich body lovin breakfast!